FOCUS ON CREATING GREAT MUSIC, I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE GREAT MIX.
As a mixing engineer I'm not only offering a technical service but rather my creativity, experience and my taste. Therefore every new customer can request a 30 seconds long sample of the song to judge if I am the right engineer for this job.
I love mixing and I love putting 100% into every mix I do.
You send me your studio or home recorded tracks and I’ll make your music bigger, wider, harder, and other sexual inneundos. Since I specialize in online mixing, there is no need for you to sit through hours of tedious EQ tweaks. You get to hear the final product and make mix decisions based on that.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete the Quote Request form, and we’ll set up a call, and get you a quote based on your specific project.
Once you agree to the quote, we’ll send an invoice for a 50% deposit, and we’ll help you transfer your files to us.
It’s mixing time! We’ll get to work on your mixes and send you the first draft of the first song typically within 10 days.
We’ll do up to 3 free rounds of revisions to perfect your mix, and then deliver your final files. Done!
I rate per Song
We want you to get the best possible result from our Online Mixing Service, so it’s important to get a few things in order right from the start. Please read the following carefully:
- One song, maximum of 6 minutes/48 tracks
- We need audio files from you, NOT DAW sessions – i.e. Pro Tools, Logic etc.
- All audio files should have the same start point (e.g. bar 1 beat 1, so they re-align easily), the same sample frequency (44.1/48/88.2/96), the same bit depth (16/24) and be of the same format (.WAV, .AIFF). Each track should be clearly named and contain only one ‘sound’ (i.e. don’t have percussion in the verses then BVs in the chorus, we’ll treat these as separate tracks)
- Please get the tracks as close as possible in terms of tuning and timing before sending them to us. Drum editing and vocal tuning are not part of the Online Mixing Service. If we feel that more than a few quick tweaks are required here we’ll get in touch and ask you to do this before we start to mix the track.
- We need the tracks you send to be as ‘dry’ as possible, so remove any dynamics, reverb, delays etc. In cases where the processing is an integral part of the sound, please send both dry and wet versions, clearly labelled.
- Be sure to leave ample headroom and avoid clipping when preparing your tracks for delivery to us. It’s easy to introduce distortion when bouncing tracks and we won’t be able to remove it, so please take great care here.
- Include some written notes with your upload, plus your own rough mix and one or two references (commercial releases with a sound similar to the one you’re hoping to achieve). The more we can get a feel for what it is you’re aiming for, the easier it is to get it right first time.
- We DO NOT archive your session. All data is deleted from our computers a week after delivery, so please ensure you make appropriate back up arrangements.